- 159,303 hits
- Follow UK Carp & Coarse Fishing on WordPress.com
- RT @ZaibatsuPlanet: Winter Wonderland by yanl #photo https://t.co/bZ8CMDZTiD 2 hours ago
- RT @ramblingsloa: Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. Marcus Aurelius https:/… 2 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- unbolt me
- Slippery Edge
- Haiku out of africa
- Romsey Garden Services
- Time And Relative Dimensions In School
- South Yorkshire & Midlands Fishing Press
- Fishing with Sam
- Isaac's Fishing Corner
- Deen Outdoors
- Lionheart Carp Fishing Lakes France
- Little Bunny & Bear
- an anglers diary
- Wanderlust Pics
- Ah, petrichor.
- On Art and Aesthetics
- A Note From Abroad
Category Archives: Fishing
My gardening business has been picking up nicely – due to Spring finally kicking in. This means I can only do nights at the moment. This isn’t too bad now the clock’s have changed. However, I do lose out on … Continue reading
It’s nice to know that for the next 7 months or so, I shall be able to set up in day light. I have just done my last trip through the forest, as the sun was setting. And the last … Continue reading
Now that the clock’s of changed, it nice to be able to spend more time, getting everything, just right. Pefect view, this evening. Richard
Pleasant drive tonight over the forest and looking forward to no more setting up in the dark. Bring on summertime. I am there, honest.
Am on the Airfield lake open again as I just couldn’t wait to get back on there. After doing a hard days gardening and doing my househusband bit, I was down the lake before last light. I managed to get … Continue reading
Another few hour’s on the bank today. Not very spring like with the NNE wind.
Out for a few hours in the sunshine today. Looking and feeling very spring like.